Monday 1 April 2019

Prima Golden Coast 
Anchor 
 'Breathe' 

WOW! This Golden Coast collection by
 Frank Garcia is just GORGEOUS!! I have 
created this cute Anchor which I have cut 
using my Silhouette (design ID 38088) and
 assembled accordingly. I added lots of gauze 
to give it that real beach/sea touch. I painted 
two of the seashell chipboard pieces with 
opal magic paint in rose-gold, it matches 
the colours in this line perfectly. I then
 adorned the rest of the piece with some
 pretty die-cut elements and the collections 
lovely ephemera, say it in crystals, puffy 
stickers, trinkets and flowers...these 
Golden Coast flowers are so STUNNING!
 I added a chipboard title 'Breathe' some 
string and a shell trinket for the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment