Monday 8 April 2019

Prima Golden Coast 
Altered Umbrella 
'Beach Life' 

Golden Coast is the perfect collection 
for my altered Umbrella. I used an umbrella 
picture from my Silhouette as a guideline 
to cut the shapes. I cut them on some 
inexpensive paper first to get the right 
size. This umbrella is quite small it measures
 (20 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm).  I cut some 
seahorses from chipboard and painted 
them with white gesso, I then added some 
FABULOUS sparkly Finnabair Unicorn 
paste...wow it is truly AMAZING I think 
it might be my new favourite paste! I 
painted the handle of the umbrella the 
same way and the back piece with metallique
 paint in vintage rose. I added a pretty 
little bow with a flamingo trinket to the 
handle. I then decorated the centre of the
 umbrella with some lace, fussy-cut crabs
 from the collection, die-cuts, chipboard 
stickers, ephemera, resins and stunning flowers.








Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment