Sunday 14 April 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Mermaid Canvas 
'So much Goodness'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
This months mood board is stunning.
 Love the color combination, such pretty colours
Here is my take on the April challenge.


Inspired by the pretty colours of this mood
 board I created a canvas featuring some
 beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard. I prepped my
canvas with white gesso and for my background
 I added a mixture of paper texture paste with
some mini art stones and applied this to
my canvas with a silicone brush. I added some
colour with Prima color Bloom sprays and
 Finnabair's metallique paints and then I added
some paint splatters. Some of the chipboard pieces
have been painted with Finnabair's metallique
paints. The other chipboard pieces have been
coloured with Tim Holtz Distress inks and then I
added a coat of crackle accents. The chipboard title
and word disk circles (remove the title) have been
heat embossed. I adorned the canvas with some
pretty mermaid tail moulded embellishments
 (which have also been painted with metallique
paints and sprinkled with glitter) lace and art pebbles.











Dusty Attic Product List:














  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment