Friday 12 April 2019

Prima/Finnabair 
Art Daily 
Art Journal Pages 
'Keep Calm and...
Build your Wings ' 

LOVE the Art Daily line by FinnabairI have
 two words for all the products in 
this line, TOTALLY AMAZING!!! So much to 
work with like all those pretty metal clips, 
decorative tape, stamps, journal notebooks etc. 
I created my first Art Journal Pages featuring
 lots of the Art Daily goodies as well as some 
of her other fabulous mixed media products. I cut
 two sheets from watercolor paper to fit the sheets 
in the notebook, I worked on them separately
 and then later added them to my booklet. 
I added decorative paper and adhered these
 with clear gesso, I also prepped the pages
 with clear gesso. I then added some colour 
with mica powders and water. I then added 
some of the Golden Nugget paste using the 
ornate lace stencil. Love this paste it is so 
shimmery and so pretty. I painted the chipboard
 leaves with rust effect paste. I then randomly 
added some stamped images to my pages 
before adding my layered inspirational cards 
with photo and sentiment clusters."








Prima Product List
966669 6x9 Stencil Ornate Lace    

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment