Friday 5 April 2019

Prima Flowers Inspiration 
Poetic Rose Cone

 'Beautiful' 

For our Prima flowers-theme I created 
this Cone featuring the Poetic Rose collection, 
what better way to show them off than 
in a pretty cone. I have cut this shape from 
my Silhouette (design ID 11565) or you can
 find a template on Pinterest here. I stuffed 
the cone with some wool to the top making 
it easier to adhere the flowers. I have used
 flowers from various collections. I did not
 want to glue the flowers on the inside so 
I stuck some pins through the petals to keep
 them in place. I added some die-cut and 
chipboard leaves. I have adorned the outside 
of the cone with some flat back pearls, a pretty 
die-cut doily and some ribbon. I have added
 some diamond string and pearls underneath
 the flowers on the outside of the cone.
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment