Monday 15 April 2019

Prima Lavender Frost 
Teacup Bunny
'Oh Hello' 

In celebration of Easter I created this super 
cute Teacup featuring the beautiful 
Lavender Frost collection with the adorable 
little Bunny doll from the Julie Nutting line 
of GORGEOUS stamps. I cut the teacup 
and saucer from my Silhouette (design ID 47200)
 and assembled accordingly. I also a cut a round
 box and added some paper straws and a 
cute little banner on top and some ribbon. 
I placed the round box in the teacup. The 
bunny has been coloured with Prima watercolur 
pencils and dressed in Lavender Frost. I  adorned
 the rest of the teacup with some die-cut 
elements, flat back pearls, wool and gorgeous Prima flowers. 








Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment