Wednesday 17 April 2019

Prima Spring Farmhouse 
Altered Bathtub in Pastels
 'Special' 

I love the Spring Farmhouse collection, 
I used it together with some lovely
 Finnabair mixed media products to 
alter this bathtub. I have prepped the
 tub with white gesso and then painted 
it with opal magic paints in rose-gold, 
yellow-pink and green-gold. I blended 
the colours and continued painting until
 I was happy with result. I have added
 some mould embellishments to the
 eggs and painted these in the same
 process as the tub. I then added 
some glitter. I filled the tub with some
 wool, gauze, die-cuts cut from the 
Spring Farmhouse collection, ephemera, 
resins, butterflies, the eggs, chipboard 
pieces and stunning flowers









Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment