Saturday 27 April 2019

Craft Room Tour

Hello dear G45ers! 
I am super excited to share a tour of my craft 
room with you this month. My space is not
 very big but it is more than enough for me 
and I love it, it is my little piece of crafty heaven.
Hope you will enjoy this tour as much as I enjoy 
creating in this space.


I have prepared a little video tour
 too you can watch it here.


I have to give thanks to my amazing husband for
 renovating my room. I chose a soft colour
 pink for the walls, so pretty and feminine and
 then of course white furniture because
I love the pristine look and these two colours 
are so beautiful together.


I have most of my canvasses up on the wall 
and some other projects displayed on the desk
 below. Some projects are stored away in a cupboard. 
Tip : You can always rotate your canvasses or
 projects I have limited space and this is a fun way to  
see your work, a different view occasionally




I also have some more projects
displayed on top of my cupboard
as well as some items I use now
and again to stage my project photos.



These drawers have a lot of supplies, 
such as my Graphic 45 stash, extra 
products, embossing powders,
embellishments, flowers 
and some stamps etc.


On top of this cupboard with drawers 
I have mixed media supplies 
displayed in glass jars.
Tip : I love using glass jars because
 not only do they look pretty but I 
can also see what is inside. 


I generally like using household/decor 
items to store my supplies in like this
 lovely steel cupcake stand. 





Initially I planned to alter this bird
 cage but then I decided to use it as
 storage for my little crochet flowers
 instead and I love the shabby chic look.
 I don't actually use them haha 
they are just for show/decoration. 


Another decor item for
 storing more supplies.




I have most of my Graphic 45
 Staples stored all in one 
drawer.


Some more embellishments.


Embossing powders, glitter glue,
 ink dauber storage and any extra 
products in another drawer.


These are items I use most of the
 time and are stored together.
Chipboard, adhesives, decorative 
tape, flat back pearls/rhinestones
 and some embellishments.




I have two drawers for all my flowers. 
They get stored by collection.


In this cupboard I keep some of my 
paper pads, all my cutting dies including 
my Graphic 45 dies, stencils, stamps, 
punches, moulds, embellishments,
 scoring board, paper trimmer and 
some tools.



I use these pink baskets for storage.
Some hold my stamps and punches
as can be seen in pictures below.




All my bigz cutting dies get 
stored in this box.




Wooden containers for storing 
my cutting dies and moulds. 


I love these storage containers. Easy
 accessible and perfect
for all those small embellishments.  



My desk view, I guess you can say 
this is where all the magic happens.


Here I have all the supplies I use 
on a regular basis at hand. 


I also have some more projects
 displayed on the shelves and the wall.








I store my pens, scissors, paint
 brushes, glue, adhesive tapes etc
 in fun coffee mugs and trinket holders. 


My little ink pad tower. Square boxes 
perfect for storing all your ink pads.



I have labeled all my Graphic 45 
decades ink pads with the colour
 and the name.
Tip: Easy to see the colours because
 they are stacked on top of one another.


This paper rack is quite handy and 
this is where I store most of my Graphic 
45 paper pads. I also use it to 
display some finished layouts.




Some of my Graphic 45 collections 
I store in 12x12 plastic sleeves on the
 racks and others in these drawers.
Tip: I store all items from a collection 
(such as paper pads, chipboard, stickers, 
ephemera, tags & pockets) together. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

 Happy Papercrafting! 
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment