Wednesday 24 April 2019

Prima Fruit Paradise 
Frank Garcia Tags, Memory 
Hardware & Artisan Powders 

I have created these two Memory Hardware
 Tags by Frank Garcia featuring the lovely 
Fruit Paradise collection. I love that these tags 
are self adhesive so easy to stick your paper
 onto it and then just trim off the edges. I mixed
 some Artisan powders with gloss gel and then
 added this to the background of my tag with a 
stencil and left to dry. I then added some texture 
powder to the excess mixture and applied this 
randomly to the tags with a silicone brush. I 
applied some of the mixture to the moulded
 embellishment too and on the other I used 
the dry brush technique. I decorated the tags 
with beautiful die-cut elements, ephemera, 
puffy stickers, velvet trims, Parisian hat pins, 
string, sequins, and some of the collections 
gorgeous flowers.








Prima Product List

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment