Friday 29 March 2019

Dusty Attic 
Mood Board Inspiration
Mixed Media Layout 
'Love Completely'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
This months mood board is GORGEOUS.
 Love the color combination of red and orange,
such beautiful rich and warm colours.
Here is my take on the March challenge.


Inspired by the beautiful rich colours of this
mood board I created a layout featuring a
combination of the stunning Prima Midnight
 Garden and Salvage District collections teamed
up with some stunning Dusty Attic chipboard.
 For my background I added a mixture of luscious 
icing pastes with a stencil and then added some 
paint splatters. My photo (via Pinterest) has been
layered onto some die-cut pieces cut from the
collections. I have painted all the chipboard pieces
with Finnabair's metallique paints and the
chipboard title has been heat embossed with a
light colour vintage pearl. I then decorated my
 photo cluster with some red and gold rhinestones,
pretty Prima flowers, die-cut leaves,
die-cut butterflies and string.












Dusty Attic Product List:








  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment