Monday 18 March 2019

Prima Moon Child 
Butterfly Layout 
 'Beautiful' 

Love this theme we have up on the blog today. 
I just adore butterflies and use them on almost 
every project I make. I created a layout featuring
 the stunning Moon Child collection. I have added
 some paper texture paste to my background
 with a stencil. I then added a few die cut butterflies 
and the very large butterfly on the left of my page
 was cut using my Silhouette (design ID 90303). 
I decided to place my photo (via Pinterest) 
in the centre of the page and so I have decorated
 around it with lots of gorgeous Prima flowers, 
pixie vines, chipboard pieces which have 
been painted with metallique and opal magic
 paints, metal trinekts, enamel stickers and flat 
back pearls. I added some pretty paint 
splatters and sequins for the finishing touch.







Prima Products List 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment