Friday 15 March 2019

Prima Pretty Pale 
Marisol Round Gift Box 
'Inspire' 

Love the Pretty Pale 12x12 paper collection 
with those beautifully added foil accents. 
I created this Round Gift Box featuring
 this stunning collection combined with 
the cute Julie Nutting doll stamp Marisol.
 I cut the box and ballroom slippers using
 my Silhouette and assembled accordingly 
(box - design ID 26128 and ballroom slippers 
design ID 220545). I added lots of die-cut 
elements, pretty bows (I used a die for the
 bows but you can find a template on 
Pinterest here) and adorned the the rest 
of the boxwith beautiful Prima flowers, 
ephemera, metal chain. string, lace, decorative
 tape and say it in crystals.












Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment