Tuesday 19 March 2019

Dusty Attic 
Altered Fairy Box 
'Delight'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month, an Altered Fairy Box featuring
 some of my favorite Dusty Attic chipboard.


I have painted this small wooden box,
 metal butterfly embellishments and the 
foundations box feet with black gesso and
 then altered it with some of Finnabair's 
beautiful sparks paints. I added stamp
 images to the box and some texture with a 
stencil and white crackle texture paste.  
I then randomly added some paint splatters. 
The chipboard pieces have been painted
 with a coat of black gesso and then altered 
with some Finnabair waxes. The chipboard
title and hinges have been heat embossed.
 The fairies have been lightly painted with
 opal magic paint and then sprinkled with
 some glitter. I then adorned the piece with 
some pretty metal knobs and chain, string, 
resins, rhinestones, and gorgeous Prima flowers.














  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment