Tuesday 14 May 2019

Prima/Finnabair 
Mixed Media
Unicorn

I created this super cute Mixed 
Media Unicorn featuring some of
 Finnabair's fabulous metallique 
paints and waxes. The base of 
my unicorn is a small round cardboard
 box that I painted with black gesso.
 I added lots of moulded embellishments, 
I removed the shapes from the 
mould and glued them directly
 onto the box, using Prima's heavy
 body gel medium. I left it to dry overnight 
and painted it again with black gesso
making sure everything was completely 
covered. I used the lovely wings from
 the cogs and wing mould for the little 
ears of the Unicorn. I added some colour
 to the box with metallique waxes, I 
then highlighted some of the elements 
with vintage gold. I painted the 
unicorn horn with sparks paint 
Unicorn's hair and randomly added
 some paint splatters to the box
with the metallique paints.
 I adorned my Unicorn with some
 pretty Prima flowers & leaves,
 chipboard pieces, string,
art pebbles and rhinestones. 











Prima Product List


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment