Monday 13 May 2019

Prima Rose Quartz 
Paper Cake with 
Stilettos Topper 
'Beautiful' 

So many GORGEOUS Prima collections 
and how do you choose just one favorite, but 
if I had to choose I would say Rose Quartz
simply because it is a BEAUTIFUL paper line 
and I love the color pink. The grey tones make
these two colors a match made in heaven.
 So soft and feminine. Today I am sharing
 my love for off the page and of course 
the color pink, a Two Tier Cake with Stilettos 
topper...what would a cake be without a topper
 right?! A perfect girly decor or centerpiece. 
I made this with the help of my Silhouette 
CakeDesign ID 122267 and assembly 
instructions here and StilettosDesign ID 31024 
and assembly instructions here and lots of die 
cut elements. I decorated the piece with
 pretty bows, rhinestones, string and 
beautiful Prima flowers.













Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment