Thursday 16 May 2019

Prima Georgia Blues
Pretty Blue Canvas
'Live Today'

All P R E T T Y in blue, I created this
 Mixed Media Canvas with the stunning
 Georgia Blues collection and some 
of Finnabair's lovely blue metallique paints.
 I prepped my canvas with white gesso
 and added texture to the background with
 some paper texture paste over the ornate
 lace stencil. I tore a sheet from the collection
 into two pieces and added this to the side 
of my canvas. I layered the photo 
frame (photo via Pinterest) onto lots of
 die-cut pieces and ephemera. Some 
chipboard pieces have been painted
 with metallique paints. I adorned the
 frame with lots of die-cut leaves, 
chipboard leaves, resin embellishments, 
pins and some of the collections 
beautiful flowers! I then lightly coloured
 the background with Midnight Sky and
 Ice Queen (diluted in water), I did this 
using a Prima watercolor brush. I added 
some art pebbles, tucked in behind
 the layering. These art pebbles have
 also been painted. I added some paint 
splatters for the finishing touch.








Prima Product List:


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment