Friday 10 May 2019

Prima Misty Rose 
Mother's Day Cards 

"A mother is your first friend, your best 
friend, your forever friend.

I created these two special cards with
 matching envelopes for Mother's Day
 featuring the beautiful Misty Rose collection.
 I cut a card (3 1/2 x 6) from white cardstock
 using the measurements on my We R 
Memory Keepers envelope punch board
 this is the card size for my 8 x 8 envelope
 and matted it with watercolor paper and a
 sheet from the A4 collection pack, you can 
use your own discretion when measuring, 
I normally leave a small border so that I can
 still see a bit of the card itself. Cut your 
envelope paper size from a 12x12 pattern 
sheet measuring 8 x 8 and then punch the
 envelope on a 3 1/8 scoreline using the 
envelope punch. I added colour to the 
background of my cards with some of
 Finnabair's Impasto paints and paper
 texture paste, apply this randomly with 
a silicone brush. I coloured the chipboard
 pieces with metallique paints. I then 
adorned my card with some die-cut 
pieces, decorative tape, string, gorgeous 
Prima flowers, say it in crystals and sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment