Tuesday 28 May 2019

Prima Fruit Paradise
PageLayout
'Perfect Moments'

I created this Layout (photo from 
Pinterest credit to model Absentia 
Veil photographer 'unknown') featuring
 the gorgeous Fruit Paradise collection, 
it is so refreshing. I love the pops of red 
on my layout. I added some texture to my 
background using paper texture paste 
over the ornate lace stencil (this paste
 is my new favourite!) l then randomly 
added some Impasto paint in Poppy 
red and Lemon peel over the texture. 
I tore the sides of another pattern 
sheet and layered it on top. I added 
some cute little hexagon die-cut
 shapes, I adhered these with foam
 squares to create some dimension 
and then added my photo
which has been layered onto lots 
of die-cuts and chipboard. I adorned 
my page with lots of pretty Prima 
flowers, fussy-cut butterflies, flowers 
and fruits from the collection, chipboard 
embellishments, die-cut leaves, swirls, 
lovely diamond art pebbles and sequins. 









Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment