Saturday 18 May 2019

Prima/Finnabair
Mixed Media Trinket Box 
'Look for the Magic' 

I created this mixed media Trinket 
Box with lots of metal and moulded
 embellishments, melange and some
 chipboard leaves and decorative box
 feet. I painted the box and all of my
 embellishments individually 
with some black gesso first
 (I prefer to do it this way thus making
 sure everything is completely covered). 
I then placed the embellishments on 
the box and played around with them until 
I was happy with my composition. I
 glued them with heavy body gel, I 
love this gel!! I gave my little box 
another coat of gesso. I randomly 
added some more texture with a 
mixture of texture powder and black 
gesso. Using the dry brush technique 
I covered the box with my favourite 
shimmer in these paints are gorgeous!
 I then randomly dry brushed over
 the pink with White Gesso and
 continued the process between 
the Sparks paint and white gesso 
until I was happy with the result. I
 then highlighted some of the 
elements with metallique 
wax in vintage gold. 









Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Boxes changed with Fianbair mediums are awesome. Although I prefer a littlebit more colours, I can say your box is incredible. I like it very much.
    ------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Cestitka

    ReplyDelete