Monday 20 May 2019

Prima Golden Coast 
Altered Box 
'Dream of Tomorrow' 

I altered this lovely box featuring 
the stunning Golden Coast collection 
by Frank Garcia teamed up with 
some of Finnabair's awesome mixed 
media products! I painted the box 
with two coats of white gesso. I tore 
some pieces of a pattern sheet from
 the collection and added them on the lid 
and on the sides of the box. I adhered
 them with clear gesso and also applied 
a coat of the clear gesso over it. I added 
all my die-cut pieces, resin embellishments 
and flowers on the lid of the box and gave
 it all a random coat of white gesso. I 
added some art stones all around the 
box and on the embellishments for
 extra texture. I then painted the box 
randomly with some of the Impasto 
paints in Boudoir pink, Linen and Victorian
 green. For the final touch I added a
 cute little pink pumpkin sea shell and
 a sweet sentiment chipboard title.














Prima Product List:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment