Saturday 18 May 2019

Dusty Attic 
Kaleidoscope Layout
'Beautiful'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month, a colourful Layout
  featuring the stunning Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope 
 Collection and some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.


I have created this bright and colourful layout 
on a watercolor paper background. I have
 layered strips of the pattern sheets from the 
Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope collection on 
the one side of my watercolour paper.
 I have layered my photo (via Pinterest)
 onto lots of die-cut shapes. I have added
 some colour to my background on
 the one side with a stencil and some
 Graphic 45 decades inks. Some 
chipboard pieces have been painted with
 Finnabair's metallique paints and I coloured 
some of the chipboard titles with the decades 
inks. The title 'beautiful' and lamp posts 
have been heat embossed in white. 
I have adorned my photo cluster with 
some of the collections stickers, 
die-cut butterflies and leaves, beautiful
 Prima flowers, rhinestones and sequins.










  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment