Thursday 23 May 2019

Prima Golden Coast
Mixed Media Layout
'Bare Feet and Salty Hair'

The Golden Coast collection by
Frank Garcia is one of my favorite 
beach lines by Prima. I created this 
lovely soft beach layout in pinks
 and greens with touches of coral 
reef shades. I distressed the edges 
and curled up some of the sides of
 the paper. I prepped my page with
 clear gesso and then added some
 modeling paste to the background
 over a stencil. I then added 
colour randomly with Finnabair'
metallique paint in Coral Reef. I also
 add touches of paper texture paste 
randomly on the page. The moulded
 embellishments have been painted 
with white gesso and dusted with 
some Artisan Powders in Antoinette 
Pink and Paris Rose. I adorned my 
cute photo in the Venetian Shutter
 with lots of beautiful Prima flowers, 
pixie vine, leaves, die-cuts, art
 pebbles, pearls and starfishes. 
I add a cute little chipboard 
sentiment and added lots of art
 stones for extra texture. 








Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment