Monday 20 January 2020

Prima/Finnabair
Blue Color Theme
Altered Dragon
'Treasures'

Hello dear friends!
LOVE color themes! For our blue color 
palette feature today I have created this
 super cute dragon altered with my favorite
 Finn metallique paints and waxes. This
 dragon is ceramic. First I prepped the
 little guy with black gesso. Next I added
 lots of texture with some art stones and
 texture powder which I mixed with black 
gesso and 3D gloss gel. I applied this mixture 
randomly on the body of the dragon. I added 
an extra pair of moulded wings to his body. 
Next I added color with metallique waxes. 
I adorned the back of his body with some 
chipboard elements which have been 
painted with metallique paints. I then adorned 
his face with a cute pair of glasses and 
added a regalia crown on his head.















Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment