Wednesday 29 January 2020

Prima Surfboard
Altered Surfboard
'Surfers Paradise'

Hello dear friends! 
How absolutely fabulous is this NEW
 Surf Board collection?!! AND the flowers
 in this line are AMAZING!! I altered this
 cute little surfboard featuring the 6x6
 paper pad and ephemera. First I sanded
 the surface of the board lightly with a
 sanding block. Next I prepped it with
white gesso and then added some
 random strokes of Impasto paint
 in Azure Blue and Raspberry Pink
 using a silicone brush. I added
texture with paper texture paste
 over Finn's Ornate Lace stencil.
 I adorned the bottom section of
the surfboard with the collections
STUNNING flowers, ephemera and twine.













Prima Product List:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment