Thursday 16 January 2020

Prima Pretty Mosaic
Floral Umbrella Ornament
'Tea Time'

Hello dear friends!
Prima never ceases to amaze 
me with their AMAZING collections! 
This NEW line Pretty Mosaic is exactly
 that, PRETTY in every sense of the word! 
I have created my love for off the page 
a mini Floral Umbrella Ornament with my 
Silhouette (design ID 262831 and assembly instructions here if you have the machine 
and wish to make your own cute little
 umbrella). I filled the umbrella with lots
 of die-cut leaves, swirls and butterflies
 which I cut from the collection. I adorned
 the rest of the umbrella with the collections
 beautiful flowers and wood 
embellishments.













Prima Product List:
849320 Pretty Mosaic Collection 12x12 Sheet "Queen Bee"
642198 Pretty Mosaic Collection 3x4 Journaling Cards 
642204 Pretty Mosaic Collection 4x6 Journaling Cards
645274 Pretty Mosaic Collection Wood Embellishments

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment