Wednesday 15 January 2020

Prima Capri
Altered Sailboat
'Relax'

Hello dear friends! 
only have one word for Frank Garcia's
 NEW collection Capri...WOW!!!!!!
 Such a STUNNING collection with the
 most BEAUTIFUL flowers! I created this 
Sailboat, altered with some of my favorite
 Finn products and of course this new
 paper line. I prepped the little boat with 
white gesso. Next I painted the edges with 
some Impasto Paint in colours Mint 
and Mediterranean. I adorned the rest 
of the piece with the collections flowers,
 fishing net, sea shells, starfishes, string,
 gauze and resin embellishments. Next
 I randomly applied thick coats of 
white crackle texture paste and then
 I finished it off with touches of 
art stones on all the embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment