Monday 27 January 2020

Prima Butterfly Bliss +
 Julie Nutting Doll Shelly  
Layout
'Loving Life'

Hello dear friends!
This new collection Butterfly Bliss by Julie Nutting 
is just stunning! I love the colours and beautiful
 imagery especially the sheet with the pretty
 butterflies. I created a layout on a watercolor
 paper background. I add some texture with 
paper texture paste over a stencil and then
 added color randomly featuring some
 of the new Art Philosophy watercolor tubes.
 I placed my photo on some die-cut pieces
 which I cut from the collection. I added
 the sweet Julie Nutting doll stamp Shelly, 
she has been dressed up in the pattern 
sheets from the collection. I adorned my photo
 cluster with beautiful Prima flowers, die-cut 
leaves and butterflies, fussy-cut leaves & 
flowers and the collections lovely 
chipboard stickers.


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment