Saturday 25 January 2020

Dusty Attic
Mushroom Fairy House
'Awesome'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month my love for off the 
page, a Mushroom Fairy House.



I have created this Mushroom Fairy 
House featuring lots of fabulous 
Dusty Attic chipboard. I used my 
Silhouette to cut the shapes of the
 mushrooms. I used a combination of
 the gorgeous Graphic 45 collections
 Flutter and Fairie Dust. Some of the
 chipboard pieces and title have been 
heat embossed and others painted 
with Finnabair metallique paints.
I adorned the mushrooms with lots
 of die-cut pieces, string, resin
embellishments and beautiful 
Prima flowers.

Silhouette cut files:
Mushroom Box by Nilmara Quintela design ID 288559
Mushroom Box Small by Nilmara Quintela design ID 288560
3D Bell Ornament by Samantha Walker design ID 35624




















Dusty Attic Product List:




                                               







Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment