Tuesday 19 November 2019

Prima/Finnabair
 Little Piggy's Treasure Box
'Art is the Answer' 

Hello dear friends!
I LOVE all things Finnabair, wouldn't you
 agree that her products equals 
AWESOMENESS?! For this feature I
 created my cute Little Piggy's Treasure 
Box. The base of my project is a
 wooden book box (with a surprise drawer)
 which I prepped with black gesso and
 painted with various metallique, opal magic 
and liquid acrylic paints. Next I covered 
the box with some torn pieces of tissue paper. 
The piece in the centre are ceramic 
books which I prepped the same way 
as the book box. The cute little pig is also 
ceramic and this I painted with metallique
 paint in light patina and vintage rose. 
I added a lot of embellishments using
 Finn's moulds which I painted with
 metallique paints. I added highlights to
 some of the elements using metallique
 waxes. I adorned my treasure box with 
lots of metal embellishments, chipboard
 shapes which have been altered with
 Finn mediums too and Prima flowers.


















Prima Product List:
964802 Art Daily Rusty Clips
967086 Mechanicals Antique Labels  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment