Monday 4 November 2019

Prima Watercolor Feature
Art Philosophy Watercolor 
Confections Palettes
Card

We are exploring watercolors on the
 blog today and for this feature I decided 
to create a card with a watercolor
 background and some stamping. I used 
watercolor paper for this A5 size card which
 I matted onto metallic blue and black
 cardstock. I used two different types
 of Art Philosophy watercolors. First
 I added different colours randomly
 to my background featuring the
 watercolor confections Currents
 palette. Then for the fussy-cut butterflies
 I added drops of colour (which I diluted 
with a little water) using the
 concentrated watercolors Bora Bora 
and Lucky. Next I stamped some extra 
butterfly images and sentiments on my 
card with the color philosophy chat 
noir ink pad. I then added rhinestones 
and sequins for some bling.







Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment