Thursday 21 November 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Layout
'Sweet'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the pink and yellow tones of this
months mood board.It is so PRETTY!
Here is my take on the Nov challenge.



Inspired by the these pretty colours, I 
created a Layout featuring lots of beautiful
 Dusty Attic chipboard. I used the lovely 
Garden Goddess collection by Graphic 45.
 I added some colour and texture to the
 background using stencils, distress oxide
 inks and light paste. I painted some of 
the chipboard pieces with Finnabair metallique
 and Impasto paints and the rest I heat
 embossed. I adorned my photo cluster
with stunning Prima flowers and die-cut 
butterflies.









Dusty Attic Product List:












Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment