Monday 11 November 2019

Prima Dulce 
 Ferris Wheel 
'Dreams taste like 
Cotton Candy' 

"I see nothing in space as promising
 as the view from a Ferris Wheel." - E.B. White  

Dulce by Frank Garcia is such a 
PRETTY and fun collection to work with! 
I LOVE it's carnival theme. Inspired by 
the gorgeous imagery I decided to create
 a Ferris Wheel. I used my Silhouette
 to make this piece, design ID 133214 
if you have the machine and wish to
 make your own. I added the sweet 
Julie Nutting doll stamp Camille, 
she has been dressed up in the pretty 
pattern papers from the collection. 
Next I used the lovely Dulce mould
 to make a cupcake and ice-cream
 embellishment which I have painted
 with Finn's white gesso and metallique
 paint in vintage rose. I adorned my 
Ferris Wheel with a pretty die-cut bow, 
some sweet die-cut paper rosettes,
 fantasy pearls, ribbon, pink wire,
 resin embellishments, chipboard, 
ephemera and the collections 
BEAUTIFUL flowers.














Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


1 comment: