Monday 28 October 2019

Re-Design with Prima
Re-Design Petites +
Apricot Honey Collection
Altered Bicycle Frame

I love the Re-Design with Prima products.
 This DIY line is so versatile, you do no
necessarily need to just use these amazing 
products on home decor or furniture but you 
can incorporate them into your paper 
crafts too. Today I am sharing an Altered
 Bicycle Frame featuring the gorgeous 
Apricot Honey collection along with some
 fabulous Re-Design with Prima moulded
 embellishments and a decor transfer. I 
painted the bicycle white. Next I  cut up my 
Floral Home transfer into smaller pieces
 (the pieces I wanted to use) and then just
simply applied them to the round edges of
 the frame. I made some moulded 
embellishments with a few of the moulds
 which I prepped with white gesso. Next
I painted some of them with Impasto
 paint and chalk paste. The rest I lightly dry
 brushed with Artisan powder. I adorned
 the frame with die-cut leaves, fussy-cut
 butterflies, string, metal keys, pretty flowers
 from the collection, tickets and pearls.









Prima Product List:

994334 Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Charlotte Blush
994327 Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Paris Rose

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment: