Monday 28 October 2019

Re-Design with Prima 
Moulds + Darcelle Collection 
Canvas 

Prima has so MANY gorgeous 
moulds and toady we are showing 
some them off in our projects.
 I have created this canvas featuring
 the lovely Darcelle collection along
 with some Re-Design with Prima 
moulds and the pretty Darcelle mould. 
It is so much fun to make your own
 embellishments. I have prepped my
 canvas with white gesso and coloured 
the background with Artisan powders. 
I have prepped my moulded 
embellishments with white gesso too
 and altered them with Finnabair's paints.
 I have torn lots of pieces of paper from
 the A4 paper pad and layered them. 
Next I added the torn paper cluster onto
 the moulded embellishments some 
of which I tucked in behind the paper 
pieces. I added a quote from the
 collection and then adorned the rest 
of the canvas with the collection's
 S T U N N I N G flowers, die-cut leaves
 and some paint splatters.









Prima Product List:
994310 Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Orleans Taupe

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment