Wednesday 23 October 2019

Prima Poetic Rose
GramophoneTrinket Box
'Dream Passionately'

Hello dear friends! 
Sharing my love for off the page,
 a Gramophone (credit toTara's Craft 
Studio template) featuring my favourite
 Prima flowers and one of my favourite 
collections Poetic Rose. I love
 how soft, subtle and pretty this collection 
is! This Gramophone is special because
 I made it into a trinket box. Now, not only 
do I have something pretty to look
 at on my desk but I have some storage
 space tooThis is just a normal wooden
 box that I painted, matted the inside and
 outside with the pattern sheets and 
added the Gramophone piece on top. I 
adorned my project with lots of pretty 
die-cut pieces, decorative tape, some
 memory hardware embellishments 
by Frank Garcia and G O R G E O U S
 Prima flowers.























Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment