Thursday 24 October 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Mixed Media Layout
'Magnificent'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the dark and rich colours of
 this months mood board. It is fabulous!
Here is my take on the Oct challenge.



Inspired by the these fabulous colours, 
I created a Mixed Media Layout featuring
 lots of beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard. I
 used a combination of the gorgeous 
Prima collections Amelia Rose and Zella
 Teal. I added lots of texture to my page
 using a stencil and some texture paste. I 
coloured my background with Finnabair 
metallique and sparks paint.The chipboard
 pieces have been altered with metallique
 and sparks paint too. I heat embossed
 the chippie title with gold embossing powder.
I adorned my photo (from Pinterest credit to 
designyoutrust.com artist Chervona
Vorona) with lost of stunning Prima flowers 
and fussy-cut leaves.










Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment