Friday 4 October 2019

Prima Darcelle
Typewriter
'Beautiful'

"Darcelle is such a GORGEOUS line!
 Inspired by the beautiful typewriter
 images in this amazing collection I
 decided to create a 3D Typewriter. 
This typewriter box is credit to
 Tara's Craft Studio, you can find the 
template here. Originally the box 
pieces/base can be cut from poster/foam 
board but I had mine laser cut from wood
 instead. Next I used my Silhouette to
 cut the same shapes from the pattern 
paper and adhered them on top of 
the wood pieces. I added some chipboard
 filigree shapes which have been
 painted with Finn's metallique and
 sparks paint. I adorned the rest of my 
typewriter with gorgeous die-cut 
shapes which I cut from the collection, 
metal embellishments, memory 
hardware, sugar dots and some of 
the collections FABULOUS flowers!













1 comment:

  1. Tanya, this is just beautiful. I've long admired Tara's pattern but was intimidated about cutting the foam board. Where in the world were you able to get it laser cut?

    ReplyDelete