Monday 16 September 2019

Prima Dulce 
Carousel
'Cotton Candy'

This new Prima collection Dulce 
by Frank Garcia is just adorable, he
 never cease to amaze me with his 
STUNNING collections! This collection 
is simply magical, whimsical and so
 pretty filled with a beautiful palette 
of soft colours. I love all the pink, 
blue and yellow tones. I have created
 this Carousel with the help of my 
Silhouette (design ID 208127 if 
you wish to make your own). I have 
added the cute Julie Nutting doll
 stamps Shelly and Toby. I have given
 Shelly a new hairstyle and dress using 
the Kaliani Merbaby and Abby stamps. 
Both the dolls have been dressed up 
in the pretty pattern papers from the
 collection. I have made some moulded
 embellishments featuring the sweet 
Dulce mould which I have painted
 with Finn's metallique and opal 
magic paints. The horses, ice-cream and
 donuts have all been dusted with glitter. 
Next I added the horses to the paper 
straws. I then added some mini art 
stones on the donuts to act as 
funfetti, I carefully painted them 
with opal magic paints. I adorned
 my Carousel with pretty die-cut
 bows, die-cut shapes, pins, chain, 
melange, fantasy pearls and the
 collections FABULOUS flowers.
 I have tucked all the ice-cream, 
cupcake and donut embellishments 
behind the flowers.










Prima Product List:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment