Sunday 22 September 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Altered Lady Legs 
'Beautiful (just the way you are)'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the gorgeous colours and tones
 of this months mood board. So stunning!
Here is my take on the Sep challenge.



Inspired by the these fabulous colours,
 I created a pair of Altered Lady Legs
featuring lots of beautiful Dusty Attic
 chipboard. I altered this piece with my 
favourite Prima and Finnabair products.
 I layered my photo onto lots of die-cut pieces.
 I painted the chipboard pieces with 
impasto and sparks paints and the leaves
 and title have been heat embossed. I
 adorned the legswith some fishnet 
stockings, feathers and ribbon and 
my photo cluster withsome gorgeous
 Prima flowers and wire.





















Dusty Attic Product List:
















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered you today by accident .... but a wonderful accident. Love, love, love your art!

    ReplyDelete