Thursday 19 September 2019

Dusty Attic
Mixed Media Canvas
'The Ultimate Photo'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month a Mixed Media Canvas.



I created this the Mixed Media Canvas 
featuring the stunning Graphic 45
Time to Celebrate collection and lots
 of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. 
I prepped my canvas with white gesso
 and coloured the background with 
Prima water soluble oil pastels and 
watercolor confections. I have also 
stamped some images randomly
 using a Prima stamp. I have fussy-cut 
a lot of elements from the collection 
and layered them with some of the
chipboard in between. I wanted a soft
 and elegant look thus all the chipboard 
pieces have been embossed with white
 and blush pearl embossing powder.
 I adorned this piece with some die-cut swirl 
shapes, fussy-cut butterflies and
 pretty Prima flowers.















Dusty Attic Product List:


No comments:

Post a Comment