Monday 23 September 2019

Prima Christmas in the Country
Parisian Arch Shutter 
Mini Album
'Christmas'

It is a Frank Garcia day on the Prima blog.
 I have created this super cute Parisian
 Arch Shutter Mini Album featuring the
 gorgeous Christmas in the Country
 collection and Memory Hardware wood
 arch shutters as the base of my album. I 
have used a cutting die to create the spine for 
my booklet. I cut 6 little pages from the 
Prima watercolor paper pad for the album
 inserts. Next I added pictures from the
 Spreading Christmas Magic sheet to the 
watercolor pages both front and back.
 I added some decorative tape and 
the collections pretty stickers to each
 page. I adorned the front of the shutters 
with pom pom wool, fussy-cut pieces
 which I cut from the collection, string, 
ribbon, metal chain, the collections sweet
 metal embellishments & beautiful flowers
 and Memory Hardware chambéry 
antique pulls.





























Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment