Friday 13 September 2019

Prima Darcelle
Layout - 'Dreams'

I love the vintage feel of the new
 collection Darcelle. It is G O R G E O U S
 filled with rich, dark and earth tones. 
The patterns, the colours and the floral
 imagery are all just fabulous. I have 
created a Layout as inspiration for
 our full reveal on the blog today.
 I decided to go with a neutral background,
 I have prepped my page with clear gesso 
and then added some colour and 
texture to my page featuring some
 of Finnabair's lovely mixed media 
goodies. I have also randomly added 
some stamp images. Next I layered 
my (photo from Pinterest credit
 to annakiseliova.com) onto die-cut
 shapes which I cut from the collection, 
chipboard, sisal fibre and resin frame
 embellishments. I adorned my photo 
cluster with the collection's absolutely 
S T U N N I N G flowers and then I 
finished my page off with some paint 
splatters, sequins, melange, pearls 
and sugar dots.








Prima Product List:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment