Thursday 15 August 2019

Prima/Finnabair 
Art Daily 
Art Journal Album Cover 
'A R T'

I love creating art spreads in
 the cute little Finnabair Art Daily 
CREATIONS booklet but I decided 
to decorate the front cover of
 my Art Journal Album this time. 
I used some watercolor paper
 once again to add to the cover. 
I added some of Finn's tissue 
paper to my page and then prepped
 it with clear gesso. I mixed some 
paper texture paste (did I mention 
that this is my new favorite go-to paste
 to work with!) and mica powder and 
added this mixture to my page over 
the ornate lace stencil. I layered my
 'words you need' photo onto some 
torn pieces of tissue paper (these are 
the left over pieces from the sheet 
I used to layer my page) and 
an empty packaging from the 
metal heart embellishments. I 
decorated the cover with decorative 
tape and then placed my watercolor 
page on top. I adorned my photo
 cluster with some lace pieces, chipboard 
these chipboard pieces have been
 painted with metallique and opal 
magic paints, resin feather 
embellishments these have 
been painted with black gesso 
and colored with waxes gorgeous 
Prima flowers and pieces of wool. 
I added the chipboard letters A R T 
at the bottom of my page and then I 
added some paint splatters 
for the finishing touch.














Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment