Wednesday 21 August 2019

Prima Apricot Honey 
Prima Flower Feature
Layout 'Dream' 

For our Prima flower feature today
 on the blog I created a Layout 
featuring the new Apricot Honey 
collection, WOW this collection is 
just beyond stunning. Love all the
 floral images! I prepped my
 background with some clear 
gesso and then added colour using
 the Metallic accents basic watercolors
 and Impasto paint in Victorian green. 
I then added some paper texture paste
 over Finnabair's ornate lace stencil, I 
randomly added strokes of the paste
 onto my page too. I stamped some
 images randomly. The chipboard pieces 
have been painted with Finnabair's 
metallique and opal magic paints. 
I have layered my photo onto shapes 
that I cut using some cutting dies. 
I adorned my photo cluster with lots of 
B E A U T I F U L Prima flowers some
 are from the Apricot Honey 
collection and the rest are from the 
Spring Farmhouse collection. I fussy-cut 
some floral and leave images from 
the collection and tucked them in 
behind the petals of some of the 
flowers. I added some paint splatters, 
sequins, melange and sugar 
dots for the finishing touch.









Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment