Thursday 22 August 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Beach Layout
'Summer Fun'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the stunning colours and tones of
 this months mood board. Absolutely
fabulous! Here is my take
 on the Aug challenge.


Inspired by the these fabulous colours
 and picture I created a beach layout
featuring a combination of the stunning 
Prima Marketing Inc collections French 
Riviera and St. Tropez and lots of gorgeous
 Dusty Attic chipboard. I prepped my page 
with some clear gesso and added Prima
 Color Bloom Sprays and a mixture of paper
 texture paste and mica powder over 
a stencil. I randomly added some stamp
 images and paint splatters. I added rust
 pastes and metallique waxes to some 
of the chipboard pieces, the others 
have been coloured with distress
 inks, I have added crackle accents to
 these. I heat embossed the chipboard
 title 'Summer' and the 'FUN' word 
I inked with distress oxide. I adorned
 my photo cluster with some gorgeous 
Prima flowers, starfishes, sea shells, 
and torn pieces of lace.












Dusty Attic Product List:




















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment