Monday 19 August 2019

Dusty Attic
Mixed Media 
Cassette Tapes 
'Masterpiece'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month, Mixed Media Cassette Tapes
featuring lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.


 I used the Cassette Tapes as my base
 and layered them with lots of Dusty Attic 
chipboard, Prima resin pieces and 
metal embellishments. I altered this 
piece with my favourite Finnabair mediums.
 I painted all the pieces individually with
 Impasto paint in Dark Chocolate and then
 layered them all onto the cassette tapes 
and gave it another coat of the Impasto paint. 
I then added colour to the piece with 
different metallique waxes making 
sure I blended the colours as I went along.











Dusty Attic Product List:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment