Wednesday 28 August 2019

Prima/Julie Nutting
Princess Castle 
with Aurora

I am so excited to share with you all my Princess Castle 
featuring the lovely Pink paper collection from Julie Nutting for
 our Prima older collections feature today. I really enjoy creating 
cards with the sweet Julie Nutting dolls but now and again I love
 staging them too, like this Castle I made with the beautiful Aurora
 doll stamp, I mean what would a castle be without a princess right?!
 I created this piece with my Silhouette (the design ID 119171 for
 the castle, assembly instructions here and design ID 10713 for the
 crown, if you have the machine and would like to try this out) and
 some cutting dies. I coloured Aurora with the Julie Nutting Hair &
 Skin Tones Watercolor Pencils and I dressed her up from the beautiful
 pattern sheets in the paper collection, some pretty lace and ribbon. 
I adorned the castle with pretty die-cuts, die-cut butterflies, die-cut
 bows, pins, paper straws, acrylic pendants, chain, ribbon, string,
 beautiful crown embellishments by Franck Garcia and gorgeous 
Prima flowers, the flowers used are also from older collections.
























Prima Products:
912468 Julie Nutting Paper Pad 
910419 Julie Nutting Doll Stamp Aurora
576745 Julie Nutting Hair & Skin Tones Watercolor Pencils

565701 Prima Flowers
597245 Prima Flowers
634636 Prima Flowers
581411 Prima Flowers
992958 Memory Hardware French Regalia Crowns II
639846 Prima Flowers Fruit Paradise Strawberries & Cream


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya




No comments:

Post a Comment