Wednesday 6 April 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Solecito 
Camera

Hola mis amigos! Lights Camera Action!
Welcome to Milagros Hola Bella Photo Studio.

I created this Camera featuring the gorgeous Prima Solecito 
collection, sweet doll Milagros designed by Julie Nutting and 
gorgeous flowers from the Painted Floral collection.

The Camera is a cut file on the Silhouette Cameo.

I assembled the box accordingly, I did however cut a small 
inner circle (the lens part) from the original to create a window.

I added acetate to this piece, a fussy cut sun from the collection 
and some sequins on the inside before closing it up.

Milagros is all dressed up in the beautiful pattern papers 
from the collection.

I then adorned the rest of my project with die cut swirls and butterflies, 
gorgeous Painted Floral flowers, fussy cut elements, ephemera buttons 
and Memory Hardware pearls. 









Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment