Friday 15 April 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Easter Egg


Hello dear friends!
Today is all about Easter projects over at Prima. 
Sharing my Easter Egg altered with some lovely
 Redesign with Prima and Finnabair products.


I prepped the polystyrene egg with Finn's clear gesso and 
set aside to dry. I then mixed some Redesign neptune and 
antique sage chalk paste and painted the egg with a layer
 of the mixture.

I then added the cute little bunny from the Cotton Tail 
décor transfer to the egg positioning it to where I want 
to apply it.

Next I created some moulded embellishments and 
added these to the egg creating a frame around the bunny picture.

I prepped the moulded embellishments with white gesso 
and then painted them with art alchemy paints and 
highlighted some areas with vintage gold and emerald wax.

I adorned the egg with some vintage metallic flakes and a 
pretty bow.








Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment