Thursday 7 April 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Dulce + Heaven Sent 
Layout

Hello dear friends!
Today is all about old collections over at Prima. I created a Layout 
(photo credit to Magic Moonlight Free Images) featuring a combination 
of the adorable and sweet collections Dulce designed by 
Frank Garcia and Heaven Sent 1 and 2.

I used white cardstock as my base. I mixed some Finnabair white crackle
 texture paste and raspberry pink Impasto paint and added texture 
with a stencil on the bottom section of my page.

I used two sheets of pattern paper for the top section, one from Dulce 
and one from Heaven Sent. I randomly tore pieces off the one side of
 both sheets and used a punch to create a pretty border for each. 
I then placed them onto the white cardstock.

Next I painted the word LOVE from the Prima decorative chipboard 
with vintage rose metallique paint, added some foil and then glossy
 accents and left it to dry. Once it was dry I split the letters.

I adorned my photo with gorgeous Prima flowers, fussy cut elements
 from both collections, chipboard stickers, lace, magic love enamel
 charms, siic and the L O V E chipboard title.






Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment